June 26th, 2018 is your only chance to vote!
Click here for deadlines.
Derrel Fincher is ready to represent District 11 in the Oklahoma House of
He is qualified...
by Experience that matters
- In Oklahoma oilfields as a field engineer
- In manufacturing
- In managing engineering development
- In technology
- In education as a teacher and technology director
- In state government
- Graduate of Bartlesville's Sooner High School
- Engineering degrees from Oklahoma State University and Utah State University
- Graduate degrees in educational technology from Pepperdine University
by Industry Certifications
- In project management
- In education technology leadership
by Oklahoma Teaching Certifications
- Elementary Education (Grades 1 to 8)
- Advanced Mathematics (Grades 5 to 12)
- Intermediate Mathematics (Grades 5 to 12)
- Mid-Level Math For High School Credit (Grades 5 To 8)
“Education and the economy mesh together; what affects one will affect the other. As a state, we need to aim high. We need policy amplified through legislation to keep both at the forefront. And we need well-functioning agencies that can support those policies without overreach. I have the experience and knowledge to help all of those pieces mesh. And to make them mesh effectively.”